NYS Marketplace Premium Tax Credits
What to do with the 1095-A form you received in the mail?
Attached below is the link to the web page with information on Premium Tax Credits and Form 1095-A. The resources on this link provide information on Form 1095-A, including Frequently Asked Questions and the toll free numbers provided for assistance.The resources on this page provide information about your Form 1095-A from NY State of Health. The Form 1095-A is used to reconcile Advance Premium Tax Credits (APTC) and to claim Premium Tax Credits (PTC) on your federal tax returns.
- For Forms 1095-A with APTC, read the cover letter sent with these forms
- For Forms 1095-A with no APTC, read the cover letter sent with these forms
- IRS Form 1095-A
Frequently Asked Questions about the Form 1095-A
- I didn’t apply to NY State of Health for financial assistance. Can you tell me if I can claim the PTC on my tax returns for 2014?
- Who is in my tax family? How do I figure out if someone is a dependent?
- How do I report health care coverage on my tax return?
- How do I report the information from Form 1095-A on my tax return?
- Do I need to complete Form 8962?
- How do I complete Form 8962 on my tax return? How do I use the Form 1095-A to complete my Form 8962. What counts as income? What is my FPL?
- Do I owe money to the IRS? Will I get a refund from the IRS? How much tax credits will I have to repay to the IRS? How much extra in tax credits will I get from the IRS?
- I am self-employed. Can I claim my NY State of Health premiums as a business expense on my tax returns?
- I had to pay back tax credits or got extra tax credits. Should I estimate my income differently for 2015?
- How do I claim an exemption from the Individual Responsibility requirement?
- Do I owe an Individual Share Responsibility Payment?
- What income needs to be considered when calculating the Individual Shared Responsibility Payment?
- I enrolled in a health plan with financial assistance and my income is now less than 100% FPL. Am I still eligible for the PTC?
If you have questions about Form 1095-A, Minimum Essential Coverage, PTC or the SLCSP table, call Community Health Advocates’ Helpline at 1-888-614-5400.
If you think we made a mistake on your 1095-A, call NY State of Health at 1-855-766-7860.
If you have questions about Form 8962 or other tax-related questions, visit www.irs.gov.
Please take the time to review. For more information, please
单击此处，了解 简体中文 保费税收抵免和 Form 1095-A 的相关信息。
Cliquez ici pour accéder à des informations sur les crédits d’impôt pour cotisation d’assurance et sur le Form 1095-A en français.
Klike la a pou jwenn enfòmasyon sou Kredi nan Taks sou Prim ak Form 1095-A nan Kreyòl Ayisyen.
Per ricevere maggiori informazioni in italiano sul credito d’imposta sul premio (Premium Tax Credit, PTC) e sul Form 1095-A, cliccare qui.
한국어로 된 보험료 세금 공제(Premium Tax Credits, PTA) 및 Form 1095-A에 대한 정보가 필요하신 경우 여기를 클릭하십시오.
Нажмите здесь, чтобы получить информацию о налоговых вычетах за страховые взносы и форме Form 1095-A на русском языке.
Haga clic aquí para obtener información en español acerca de los Créditos tributarios para la prima y el formulario 1095-A.