Bonus Card Vision. Try Bonus Card once, you’ll love it!
Eye care, surgery, eyewear, nation-wide and a major mail-order plan for contact lenses
To locate a provider online, click here.
Coast to Coast Vision (CTC) has over 12,000 eye care locations nationwide. Members save on eyeglasses, contacts, and laser surgery. The CTC provider network includes ophthalmologists, optometrists, independent optical centers and national chain locations. Example: Accepted by LensCrafters, JCPenney, EyeMasters, Pearle Vision, Sears, Sterling Optical and Target.
- Save 20% to 60% on prescription eyewear.
- Most frames, lenses and specialty items such as tints, coatings and UV protection are available.
- Save 10% to 20% on contact lenses (excluding disposables) at participating retail locations.
- Save 10% to 40% on soft contact lenses, including disposables, through America’s Eyewear mail order service.
- Save 40% on lenses for eyeglasses or sunglasses when ordering online, or save 15% off your entire order through FramesDirect.com (excludes contact lenses and certain brands of eyewear due to manufacturer guidelines), with free standard shipping for orders over $99.
- Savings of 10% to 30% on eye exams at participating locations.
- Save 40% to 50% off the national average on LASIK surgery (other laser surgeries available at select locations).
- No limit to the number of times you can use your card.
- Thirty day money-back guarantee and low price guarantee on eyeglasses.
- Members may submit the name of their eye care professional to join the network.
Vision Benefit is not available to Vermont Residents.
Mail Order Plan
- Savings of 10% to 40% through the mail order service.
- Most major brands of contact lenses are available, including disposables, torics, bifocals and gas permeable lenses.
- All valid prescriptions are kept on file for reorder purchases.
- No limit on the number of times the membership may be used during the year
Some brands available through the mail order program include:
Disposable: Acuvue, Durasoft, Focus, Optima, Soflens, Biomedic, Freshlook, Encore. Gas Permeable: Boston, Fluoroperm, SGP, Transaire.
Vision Care Savings Examples
Contacts Mail Order Program Savings Examples
Frames Mail Order Program Savings Examples
|Zero 6 Softblue||$45.00/lens||$18.95/lens||58%|
|Durasoft 3 Colors||$99.00/lens||$49.50/lens||50%|
Member Savings Examples
|Member A||Average Retail Cost||Discount Amount||% Savings|
|Frame – Guess HU 1148|| $ 129.95|| $84.47||35%|
|Progressive Lenses|| $ 219.00|| $134.23||39%|
|Anti Reflective Coating|| $50.00|| $27.44||45%|
|Dispensing Fee|| $ 8.00||FREE||100%|
|Total:|| $406.95|| $ 246.14||40%|
|Amount Saved: $160.81|
Prices are subject to change without notice. Discounts on professional services are not available where prohibited by law. Information provided intended to be savings examples and the prices used are not guaranteed.
Insurance VS. Discount Plan Benefits
The following is a comparative example between a typical insured vision plan versus the the Coast to Coast Vision discount plan. This illustrates the possible out of pocket costs for each. Aetna Dental Access discounted fee is the average of the above referenced cities’ negotiated fee for the same procedures. Actual costs and savings vary by provider and geographic area.
|First 12 Months Premium (Family)||$290.40|
|Single Vision Lens||$10.00|
|Acuvue 2 Disposable Contacts (1 yr supply)||$239.60|
|Total Insurance Charge:||$555.00|
|Annual Member Fee||$33.00|
|Single Vision Lens||$110.50|
|Acuvue 2 Disposable Contacts||$151.60|
|Total Discount Charge:||$413.57|
** Based on Vision Care Plan. Note: Standard disclosures apply to medical discount plans by state. Go to www.newbenefits.com for more information .Prices are subject to change without notice. Insurance Plan based on Aetna Vision Care Plan. Standard disclosures apply to medical discount plans by state Acuvue Contacts prices given are based on a one-year supply.
LASIK Eye Surgery Discount Savings Comparison
|LASIK Surgery Types||National Average Price||Discount Price||Average Savings||Average % Savings|
|Traditional LASIK|| $4,000.00|| $1,890.00|| $2,110.00||53%|
|Custom LASIK|| $5,500.00|| $2,730.00|| $2,770.00||50%|
|Traditional – Intralace|| $6,000.00|| $2,790.00|| $3,210.00||54%|
|Custom – Intralace|| $7,500.00|| $3,630.00|| $3,870.00||51%|
Prices are national averages and are subject to change without notice. Statistics Sources: Vision Watch (Jobson Medical Information LLC and Vision Council of America), June 2006 Compare all three discount health benefit plans and choose the one that is right for you »