Try Bonus Card once. You’ll love it.
Teladoc provides 24/7/365 access to a national network of U.S. board-certified doctors who can resolve many of your medical issues via phone or online video consultations. It’s quality healthcare, when and where you need it, at a price you can afford. Teladoc doctors can diagnose, treat and prescribe medication, when necessary, for medical issues including cold and flu symptoms, allergies, bronchitis, sinus problems, urinary tract infection, respiratory infection, pink eye, ear infection and more!
- 24/7/365 access to a doctor online or by phone.
- Fast treatment. Teladoc doctors respond within 24 minutes, on average.
- Talk to a Teladoc doctor from anywhere: at home, work, or while traveling.
- Save money by avoiding expensive urgent care or ER visits.
- When you need care now.
- If you’re considering the ER or urgent care center for non-emergency issues.
- On vacation, on a business trip, or away from home.
- For short-term prescription refills.
Teladoc treats conditions like:
- Cold and flu.
- Respiratory infection.
- Sinus problems.
- Urinary tract infection.
- Pediatric care.
- Poison ivy.
- Pink eye.
©2013 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission.
Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc phone consultations are available 24 hours, 7 days a week while video consultations are available during the hours of 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
Savings examples where the patient may have gone without TELADOC service*
|Place of service||Average cost per visit||Teladoc’s fees per consult|
|Emergency Room||$1,029||NO CHARGE|
|Urgent Care||$194||NO CHARGE|
|Physician Office||$153||NO CHARGE|
Teladoc membership includes:
- Unlimited phone consultations
- 24/7/365 cross coverage access to licensed physicians
- Consult by phone or secure email medical
- Simply call the 800 number or log on to your account at Teladoc.com and request a consultation.
- Receive treatment recommendations from a licensed physician and prescriptions when necessary.
- Treat minor illnesses with ease and convenience by phone
- No crowded waiting rooms
- Affordable and convenient
- Healthcare access for the entire family
- Save time and money
- Call from any location , day or night
Not available in KS, UT, VT or WA.
Discount Medical Plan Organization:
New Benefits, Ltd.
Attn: Compliance Department
PO Box 671309
Dallas, TX 75367-1309
Coast to Coast Vision™ and UHS Chiropractic™ are owned and operated by New Benefits, Ltd.
This plan is NOT insurance. This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. The range of discounts for medical or ancillary services provided under the plan will vary depending on the type of provider and medical or ancillary service received. Pharmacy discounts range from 10% to 85% on most medications. New Benefits will receive and retain a fee from network providers for eligible prescription, hearing, lab, and imaging purchases. The discount medical card program makes available, before purchase and upon request, a list of program providers, including the name, city, state, and specialty of each program provider located in the cardholder’s service area.
This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period.
FL, LA, MS, ND, OK, RI, SC, SD and TX residents: Member shall receive a full refund of membership fees, excluding registration fee, if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days after the effective date. AR and TN residents: A refund of all fees will be issued if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days. MD Residents: The membership fee and one-time registration fee (minus $5.00) will be refunded if cancelled within the first 30 days and upon return of the discount card. The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00.
Regulated discount benefits are not available in the state of Washington, at this time.
WA residents: If a member cancels his or her membership in the discount plan organization within the first thirty days after the date of receipt of the written documents for the discount plan, the member must receive a reimbursement of all periodic charges upon return of the discount plan card to the discount plan organization.
- (A) Cancellation occurs when notice of cancellation is given to the discount plan organization. (B) Notice of cancellation is given when delivered by hand or deposited in a mailbox, properly addressed and postage prepaid to the mailing address of the discount plan organization, or e-mailed to the e-mail address of the discount plan organization.
- (A) Discount plan organization shall return in full any periodic charge charged or collected after the member has given the discount plan organization notice of cancellation. (B) If the discount plan organization cancels a membership for any reason other than nonpayment of charges by the member, the discount plan organization shall make a pro rata reimbursement of all periodic charges to the member.
If a resident of the state of Washington remains dissatisfied after completing the organization’s complaint process, the plan member may contact the office of the insurance commissioner at:
Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner
P.O. Box 40256
Olympia, WA 98504-0256
Internet website address to obtain participating providers is MyMemberPortal.com.
For Terms and Conditions, click here.